9:30am for Breakfast Fellowshop & 10am for Worship Service
Format: Our services have a casual reverence. A time of worship from the soul as we meet together to share around God’s word, with the Lords Supper, prayer and refection.
Dress: Casual dress, and not too formal, come relaxed in something comfortable.
Location: Rouse Hill Public School
Clower Ave, Rouse Hill.
What should I expect?
* Contemporary and classic worship songs led by some great musicians.
* Prayer for each other, the church, our community, the mission of the Church and the needs of both the local community and the global community.
* A children’s talk because Jesus said “Let the children come to me” and we want them to be part of our church and participate in worship and service.
* The Lord’s Supper weekly, because Jesus is the very centre of our faith.
* A time of teaching (Short Talk) delivered by a great team of passionate preachers. We generally spend a few weeks covering a book from the bible, delving deep into God’s word for our lives.
Music: Our musicians have a heart for God and play a mixture of their own songs as well as contemporary music and hymns. All of the music used in our church has a clear scriptural message. Our musicians understand that the heart of worship is you and me and the rest of church singing praises to God, and they aim to support the church in worship. The music varies from week to week and worship may be lead by a single guitar or the full band depending on the situation.